This beginners embroidery kit contains everything you need to get you started with embroidery and create a beautiful Australian flora or fauna design that is made up of 3 different stitches; back stitch, stem stitch and french knot.
Each kit contains a beginners guide to embroidery that has step by step instructions (with photos!) to help guide you through all the stitches needed to create this design. Plus more tips, tricks and stitches to help you create future projects.
A perfect gift for a loved one, a gift for yourself or anyone wanting to learn the craft of hand embroidery.
This kit contains:
- 20cm x 20cm cotton fabric
- 20cm x 20cm test fabric to practice you stitches (random colour)
- 15cm embroidery hoop
- DMC embroidery thread (colours depend on selected design)
- embroidery scissors
- embroidery needle
- washable fabric pen
- Embroidery pattern for selected design
- beginners guide to embroidery